Our goal is to provide a comprehensive weight management program at a reasonable price. We do not contract with insurance companies. This allows us to reduce our administrative burden and focus on providing exceptional medical care to our patients.
Benefits of Direct Patient Care
- Improved focus on patient care
- Ability to spend quality time with patients during appointments
- Patients appreciate the value and notice the difference
- Enhanced ability to provide flexible scheduling
- Decreased wait times
- All costs are known up-front
- Reasonable and competitive pricing for specialized expert care
- No unanticipated charges or amounts that are billed at a later time
Potential for Reimbursement
- Dr. Leigh is considered an out-of-network provider
- Itemized receipt (Superbill) is provided upon request
- All required codes for filing a claim are included
- Patient submits the claim directly with their insurance
- Insurance filing tips are available here
- Reimbursement is sent directly to the patient if they qualify
Dimini Medical Weight Management Price List
We wish to be upfront about our prices and financial policies so you can make informed health care decisions. You will be aware of charges before any treatment is performed. Because we do not submit claims to the insurance carriers, our patients are responsible for paying their full balance at the time of service. We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, HSA, and FSA cards.
New Patient Consultation $175
Established Patient Follow-up $125
READY TO EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE OF PERSONAL CARE? CALL US TODAY!